• Prevent all accidents, occupational illnesses and environmental incidents
• Understand the Risk Matrix and assessment of Risk Management
• Work safely and protect the environment
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations governing occupational health, safety and the environment
• Provide a safe and environmentally secure workplace for employees and surrounding persons affected by our activities
• Provide employee training in safe work place practices
• Advise employees of their responsibilities to meet safety and environmental standards, make health and safety performance a
key factor in individual performance appraisals, evaluate and reward accordingly
• Motivate employees to take personal responsibility for their safety and the safety of their co-workers
• Maintain an ongoing process of workplace hazard identification, take actions to eliminate or decrease the hazards and provide
procedures, practices and personal protective equipment as required to provide a safe working atmosphere
• Manage safety like any other key aspect of our business by establishing goals and objectives for continuous improvement,
measure and report performance
• Ensure contingency plans and improve our HSE Policy Management System by reducing hazardous and modifying any unsafe
We are committed to manage and practice environmental responsibilities throughout all our operations. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations as well as any standards to be determined by our business partners.
We monitor and identify any wrong behavior that will impact the environment and improve our standards. We look for industry best practices and adopt them whenever we can in accordance to the following standards (e.g. Environment Public Health Act, Environmental Protection and Management Act, Fire Safety Act, Sewerage and Drainage Act, Factories Act, Smoking Act etc).
We provide ongoing training and education to our employees and business partners on environmental care and awareness.
We are committed to Continuous Quality Improvement, taking full responsibility for all the quality related aspects of the services we offer. Quality is of fundamental importance in all our decisions and actions. Our Management System formulates quality objectives and constantly monitors our work to meet exemplary customer services. Our goal is always to deliver the best quality services and ensure our customers’ profits and satisfaction.
We focus on quality during all the activities carried out, as quality is the fundamental of our further growth. High quality standards play a decisive role in enforcing SPCO’s leading market position and retention of our personnel. We ensure the oil and gas integrated service partners identify and select us based on our consistent quality.
We also ensure quality goals are met by empowering an experienced, fast-response internal consulting team to provide the following:
• Review, modify, and implement policies and processes
• Analyze operation systems
• Identify best practices
• Document and flowchart processes